Working in coffee and looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you.
Do you look forward to new challenges every day, outside of the same four walls? Do you like teaching people how to make coffee better? Do you enjoy working with and fixing high-end espresso machines like Sanremo and La Marzocco?
Join our awesome team.
We’re looking for a customer-focused & technically-minded person to join our growing all-star team.
To be successful you’ll need to be working within speciality coffee, have a love for coffee tech and play the A game when it comes to service. We’re expecting you to have a couple years of operational experience under your belt, have a working knowledge of espresso machine maintenance and most importantly, be able to build highly visible relationships of trust in and out of the business.
Working out of our London base, the Wholesale Account Support role will include attending and fixing remedial machine faults under the guidance of our Technical Manager, & working in support of our Wholesale Account Management team to look after our fantastic customers. The Wholesale Account Support person will report directly to the Regional Account Manager to effectively support all new and existing business across various sectors.
The Wholesale Account Support role will work with the Regional Account Manager to ensure that new and existing customers achieve a high service level, focussing on quality, training, on-site visibility and positive relationships.
The Wholesale Account Support role is a junior role, with career progression available in a growing dynamic business.
– Represent ECR in everything you do and everywhere you do it.
– Provide customer support by way of site visits, quick audits, staff training, problem-solving and open communication.
– Make coffee better through training and inspiring.
– Respond to training requests across the business.
– Maintain tool kit to complete basic technical fixes, reporting to the Technical team when necessary.
– Develop relationships with external suppliers to facilitate the supply and support of equipment.
– Full driving licence
– Coffee experience and a passion for speciality coffee
– An impeccable standard of written and verbal communication in English
– High integrity, consistently meets commitments in a timely and professional manner
– Positive and engaging personality, with a hands-on approach
– Accessible and responsive to face-to-face, phone, written and email communications
If you’d like to apply please send your CV and covering email outlining salary expectations to Ben.
Interviews to be conducted the week commencing 17th of December with the position start date in January.
Join our exclusive Extract Coffee Club. You'll get special offers and discounts, invites to our roastery events, details of new coffee launches and stories from behind roastery doors. Expect one to two emails a month, never more than one a week and only ever from Extract (third parties are definitely NOT in the club)