What an opportunity! We’re looking for a Wholesale Account Manager to join our growing all-star team in the South West.
To be successful you’ll need to be working within speciality coffee and play the A game when it comes to service. We’re expecting you to have a few years of operational experience under your belt, know your ‘washed’ from your ‘naturals’ and be able to build highly visible relationships of trust in and out of the business.
With your fantastic operational experience you will bring big ideas & innovation to our partners and with real purpose make coffee better for everyone.
Based in the Bristol area the Wholesale Account Manager will take ownership of their accounts, working with and reporting directly to the Regional Account Manager to effectively manage and support all existing and new business across various sectors.
The Wholesale Account Manager will work with the Regional Manager to ensure that new and existing customers achieve a high service level, focussing on quality, training, deliveries, on-site visibility and positive relationships. You will ensure the smooth and timely opening of new accounts and the continued support required to improve standards with our partners.
- A full UK driving license
- Specialty coffee background in a senior role. Head of Coffee or Head Barista
- High integrity, consistently meets commitments in a timely and professional manner
- Display impeccable standard of written and verbal communication in English
- Have a positive and engaging personality, with a hands on, can do approach
- Be prepared to show them how much you care, not just how much you know
- Be a keen learner with an enquiring mind
- Be an innovative thinker with an eye on efficiency
- Have a thorough knowledge of the business and its core values
If you’d like to apply please send your CV and covering email outlining salary expectations to Callum - Callum@extractcoffee.co.uk
Closing date, not a million miles away… February 18th 2019
Interviews will be held end Feb 2019
Join our exclusive Extract Coffee Club. You'll get special offers and discounts, invites to our roastery events, details of new coffee launches and stories from behind roastery doors. Expect one to two emails a month, never more than one a week and only ever from Extract (third parties are definitely NOT in the club)