Our Extract Tea red berry herbal tea infusion has delicious druity notes of strawberry, hibiscus and elderberry.
Available in the following pack sizes - perfect for cafes, restaurants and hotels.
- 1kg loose leaf berry tea
- 200 x string and tag berry pyramid teabags
- Individually wrapped Extract Tea Berry teabags are available here.
About Extract Tea Red Berry herbal infusion
We spent months working with skilled tea-smiths and fair trade suppliers worldwide to create this delicious berry tea. The result is a fruit tea with bright fruit flavours, a full body and sticky currant sweetness. Delicious hot or iced!
Elderberries and hibiscus are packed with antioxidants and provide this tea with rich complexity and sparkling acidity. Liquorice root is used in herbal medicine to soothe heartburn and stomach upsets and adds smooth sweetness to balance the berries' acidity.
The Perfect Brew
- Weigh out 2.5-3g loose tea (or one teabag)
- Pour over 250ml hot water at 100 degrees
- Brew for one minute
About Extract Tea
We searched far and wide for a range of whole-leaf teas made with the same passion, ethical values and artisan craftsmanship that we bring to coffee. In the end, we decided to make our own.
Extract Tea is ethically sourced from the world's finest tea gardens. Plucked and processed by hand, then skilfully blended and packed as loose leaf or biodegradable pyramid bags. Even better, every cup of Extract Tea supports our GroundsUp charity collective, helping community projects here in the UK.
I'm drinking Extract Tea Berry herbal infusion at home. How often should I order tea?
Here's a quick guide to help make sure you never run out of tea again
- Three cups per day - one pouch every month
- Two cups per day - one pouch every six weeks
- One cup per day - one pouch every three months
- Three cups a week - one pouch every six months