Our Extract Tea Earl Grey blend is ethically sourced from an organic tea plantation. We love it's bright, golden hue and sweet, floral notes.
Available in the following pack sizes - perfect for cafes, restaurants and hotels.
- 500g loose leaf organic Earl Grey loose leaf tea
- 200 x string and tag organic Earl Grey pyramid teabags
- Also available as inividually wrapped teabags here
About Extract Tea organic Earl Grey tea
The Earl is blended with dried cornflowers to produce a bright golden liquor with a subtle bubblegum sweetness and floral notes. This delicate earl grey tea is from the Rutsiro tea garden in Rwanda, handpicked from young bushes at around 2340m above sea level.
Rutsiro is a wholly organic tea garden and a real champion of organic farming methods. It provides a year-round income to more than 2000 members of the Rutegroc cooperative and their dependents and also provides transport, healthcare and free childcare for workers and their families.
How to brew the perfect Earl Grey tea
- Weigh out 2.5-3g loose tea (or one teabag)
- Pour over 250ml hot water at 100 degrees
- Brew for one minute
About Extract Tea
We searched far and wide for a range of whole-leaf teas made with the same passion, ethical values and artisan craftsmanship that we bring to coffee. In the end, we decided to make our own.
Extract Tea is ethically sourced from the world's finest tea gardens. Plucked and processed by hand, then skilfully blended and packed as loose leaf or biodegradable pyramid bags. Even better, every cup of Extract Tea supports our GroundsUp charity collective, helping community projects here in the UK.
I'm ordering Extract Tea Earl Grey for home. How often should I order tea?
Here's a quick guide to help make sure you never run out of tea again
- Three cups per day - one pouch every month
- Two cups per day - one pouch every six weeks
- One cup per day - one pouch every three months
- Three cups a week - one pouch every six months