Covid Safe Coffee
COVID-SAFE COFFEE PRACTICES
Like so many businesses, we've had to make changes to the way we work to ensure we are Covid-safe for our team and our customers.
There are changes to how we're working in our Bristol and London spaces and extra measures we're taking when we visit our customers for training and engineering.
You can find out more about the Covid-safe steps we're taking in the roastery and what to expect when we visit you.
SAFER RETAIL COFFEE
Throughout the Covid-19 Pandemic and multiple lockdowns, we've continued roasting and posting coffee to be contactlessly delivered to your doorstep. Read on to find out more about how we are keeping our team and retail customers safe throughout it all.
ROASTERY SHOP AND COLLECTIONS
The roastery shop is no longer open for walk-in customers or roastery-collection for local customers. This is something that we will look to reintroduce in future.
Those who can work from home are doing so when there is no need to come in to our spaces in Bristol and London.
Our Home Barista workshops have been postponed during the pandemic. We do not have any plans to reintroduce these at this point.
STAYING SAFE WHEN YOU VISIT US OR WHEN WE VISIT YOU
We want you to feel safe, happy and healthy so here are some of the Covid-safe measures you should expect to experience during your visit.
- Anyone scheduled to visit the site who is showing symptoms of tested positive should not attend and reschedule
- We will disinfect every surface before you arrive and at regular intervals throughout your visit. We may ask you to lift your coffee cup during your visit as part of our regular cleaning schedule.
- We will provide anti-bacterial hand wash and sanitiser for you to use throughout your stay.
- All our crockery is cleaned through our commercial washers to guarantee a fully sanitised vessel to enjoy your bangin’ brew from.
- We’re following guidelines and government advice as we receive it. If the guidelines change, we’ll update our procedures too. Thank you for working with us on this.
- When we visit you we will wash our hands, sanitise and sign- in upon arrival to you and follow all of your health and safety procedures.
ANY QUESTIONS? GET IN TOUCH
We want you to feel happy, safe and healthy when we meet with you to talk about all things coffee.
If you have any questions about potential Covid-safe working practies please talk to us.