Our Extract Tea Second Flush Darjeeling is exclusive to Extract with a rich amber colour and light floral notes.
Available in the following pack sizes - perfect for cafes, restaurants and hotels.
- 1kg loose leaf second flush darjeeling tea
- 100 x string and tag second flush darjeeling pyramid teabags
About Extract Tea Second Flush Darjeeling Tea
This exquisite, second flush Darjeeling is exclusive to Extract Tea. It’s full-bodied and has a gloriously rich amber colour with light floral notes.
The Arya Tea Estate is one of the last family-owned single estates in Darjeeling and is famed for its award-winning organic teas grown at high altitudes.
Leaves are carefully plucked by a team of skilled pickers employed by the Arya Tea Garden in June before being processed entirely by hand.
How to brew the perfect Darjeeling
- Weigh out 2.5-3g loose leaf darjeeling tea (or one pyramid darjeeling teabag)
- Pour over 250ml hot water at 100 degrees
- Brew for one minute
About Extract Tea
We searched far and wide for a range of whole-leaf teas made with the same passion, ethical values and artisan craftsmanship that we bring to coffee. In the end, we decided to make our own.
Extract Tea is ethically sourced from the world's finest tea gardens. Plucked and processed by hand, then skilfully blended and packed as loose leaf or biodegradable pyramid bags. Even better, every cup of Extract Tea supports our GroundsUp charity collective, helping community projects here in the UK.
I'm ordering Extract Tea Darjeelinh for home. How often should I order tea?
Here's a quick guide to help make sure you never run out of tea again
- Three cups per day - one pouch every month
- Two cups per day - one pouch every six weeks
- One cup per day - one pouch every three months
- Three cups a week - one pouch every six months