Aerobie Aeropress Go
For coffee on the move
13 in stock
We are loving the new AeroPress Go from Aerobie. Even more portable and convenient for speciality coffee on the move.
The AeroPress Go is ingeniously designed to be compact, lightweight, and durable. It’s slightly smaller than the original AeroPress and comes with it’s own, perfectly sized travel mug. So, whether you’re brewing a coffee in ancient woodlands or on top of a mountain – you’re fully prepared.
Why we love the AeroPress Go:
“I really like the GO and think it’s better than the regular AeroPress due to its size. It’s makes the perfect amount to fit the travel mug it comes with. For anyone worried about the slightly smaller capacity that the original AeroPress coffee maker, I could never make it stretch to 2 regular size cups (unless I made a concentrated brew and then diluted it).” Tereza, Extract Coffee Roasters
- Developed by Aerobie – inventor of the frisbee!
- Capacity: 8oz, 237ml (or 1-3 shots of espresso) – just right for one cup
- Super easy to clean
- Tastier: It brews smooth, rich coffee without the bitterness and high acidity you can expect from French press brewed coffee.
- Fast and easy: The AeroPress Go brews hot coffee in about 1 minute or cold brew coffee in around 2 minutes.
- Compact: Includes a scoop, filter holder, stirrer which all fit inside the cup to make it super compact.
We are not offering a click and collect service from the roastery at the moment. We hope to reintroduce this in 2021.
HOORAY FOR FREE SHIPPING!
We’re not a fan of hidden shipping costs. That’s why we offer free shipping on all of our products.
We want to make sure that your coffee arrives at peak freshness, ready to drink and enjoy.
Coffee will be packed 2 working days after placing your order and shipped the following day. So you you should receive it 3-5 working days after your order.
Orders to the channel islands will arrive 3-7 days after ordering.
Espresso-roast coffees are at their best after being rested for a few days, so you might notice a slightly longer roast date on an espresso coffee when it arrives. This doesn’t mean your coffee is old, it just means that it’s ready!
We currently only ship within the UK.
More shipping information can be found over on our FAQs